This job supports Operation Access staff by providing administrative support in the following areas:
- Microsoft Office: Create appointment letters for patients with upcoming doctors' appointments.
- Internet: Print off driving directions for appointment letters using internet mapping services.
- Mailings: Mail appointment letters and surveys.
- Data Entry: Enter new referrals into the computer using MS Access.
- Ability to work with computers, internet
- Basic knowledge of MS Access
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and problem solve.
- 4 hours per week (schedule is flexible, weekdays between the hours of 10am and 4pm).
- Become a contributing member of our team providing medical care to people without health insurance.
- Letter of recommendation/reference.
- Exposure to working environment with bilingual (Eng/Span) staff and medical terminology.